For many years Grace has been well-known as a place where the music is excellent, and more importantly, is used to MAGNIFY the name of Jesus.
Our 9:00 service uses multiple musical styles and songs, performed by our band. We’ll sing praise and worship songs, hymns, songs you would hear on Christian radio, songs from other churches, and possibly songs written by our band. We will use worship arts to our highest degree (lighting enhancements and effects, video presentations, dramatic pieces, etc.) all to create an atmosphere that is relevant to today’s culture and to bring honor to Jesus Christ.
Our 11:00 service will have “blended” music, led by a team of singers. We will typically sing hymns with some praise music as well. Our choir will sing and an offertory special will be done.
Serve in this ministry
- Adult and Children’s Choirs – The adult choir sings weekly and practices on Wednesday night at 7:00. The children are introduced to Christ-honoring music in the children’s church services and sing occasionally for the adults.
- Media Team – The media team is composed of individuals who have an interest in our lighting, sound, slides, cameras, and video media as a whole.
- In addition to these opportunities, we also use individuals to sing and play specials in the service.
- Praise & Worship Band – This band leads our 9:00 service. Practices are held on Sundays at 4:00pm.
- Praise Team – This team of instrumentalists and singers lead our 11:00 service. Practices are held on Sundays at 6:30pm.